Monday, March 2, 2009

Neglect

Poor Kiki has really been neglected lately. Life is crazy enough dealing with the kids, their schedules and homework and extra curricular activities, with keeping the house clean and food on the table, excercising, shopping so the kids are clothed, and the list goes on and on and on. So, poor Kiki just gets lost in the mix sometimes. So, it was over a month since she had a bath and her hair brushed! I know! Major neglect! So, when I went to groom her (I do it myself because I'm too cheap to pay $40 each month to have someone else to groom her) her hair was SOOOOO matted that I had to shave her. Poor girl! Now she looks like one of those dogs on the Hallmark cards with the big heads and beady eyes and TINY bodies.

4 comments:

Tess said...

I'm impressed with your skills!

Anonymous said...

awwwww!!!! hahaha so cute!! Look at her! I miss you sista reid! I hope you and your fam are doing well! Everytime my little Jensen wears the adorable overalls you got him, i think of you and how grateful i am for such a wonderful past YW leader and friend! Thanks for always being so sweet! p.s.-i'm coming home to visit from May 11th to May 26th. I WILL come by and see you! love ya

Steph said...

That makes me laugh and reminds me of my Scuffy!

One time when we went on vacation, we left him at a kennel and they shaved him. We always kept his fur way long up to that point. When we went to get him and he came running out this skinny little thing, we were shocked! And not pleased! We never grew his hair really long again.

Allison said...

Am I bad that I'm still giggling over the picture? Cute puppy.