Life has been crazy since (actually before) the holidays. Between homeschooling Hayden and keeping up with the cleaning and laundry, a few fun things have happened.
I got together with friends and made a
Valentine banner.
I love it!!! (I'm so sad that it's going to come down soon...I think I need to make a St. Patrick's day banner to go in it's place!)
Made TONS of brownies to give to the Harmony Staff. My fabulous hospitality partner helped tremendously! We used cookie cutters to cut the brownies into heart shapes, stuffed several in bags and delivered them to the school! 
We had about 100 bags! Thats a TON of brownies! 
I've been checking on my parents' house every few days and snapping pictures so they can see the progress. Thank goodness it's SO close!
I've been wishing I could just lay down and take a nap when needed! Oh the joys of being a kid!
I took the kids on a hike during Presidents' weekend. We were fortunate to have some friends come along and to have fabulous weather.
And of course I have watched as much of the Olympics as possible! Go USA!
1 comment:
love the update
Post a Comment