On Dec. 30th (Nat's b-day), we loaded up the Sequioa, picked up my parents and head to Mt. Hood for some fun in the snow.
We had a BLAST!
At Little John, there is a small hill and then the BIG hill! with bumps!!! Alex controlled this hill! He couldn't get enough of it!
![]() |
| Alex positioning himself to go down the hill, with Dave keeping watch. |
![]() |
| He made it down! See the smile? That's his love for this hill! |
![]() |
| And of course, Alex has to go back for more! |
![]() |
| Dave thought he'd try our new sled on the hill. Not as fun as the tube and a lot LESS cushion! |
![]() |
| My dad even went down this hill several time and survived! |
Some choose to stay on the little hill, like my mom. But she LOVED it! I hope that when I'm her age, I have the energy and the desire and the ability to go down the little hill too!
![]() |
| My mom and dad riding tandem on the tube. |
Another fun thing to do at Little John is build snow forts. This is a favorite of Haydens.
![]() |
| Nat, Alex, Dave and Hayden at the "fort". |
Before we left, I wanted to snap a picture of my parents. I think they had a great time!
And of course, a picture with Alex and me...
And then Alex thought it would be fun to start a "snow war" by kicking snow at me. I showed him!
















No comments:
Post a Comment