Spring Break looks and feels a little different in our home because my boys breaks are NOT at the same time. Actually, this year there was even a week of school between Hayden's break and Alex's. UGH!
I did pull Hayden out of school a little early one day because we wanted to go to the zoo and there was NO RAIN.
(Sometimes you just got to be flexible with your schedule and work it around the weather, since the weather is in control! That's the northwest!)
The kids always enjoy watching the geyser.
The kids also love it when the penguins cooperate and "follow their fingers" at the glass.
We love the elephants, especially the "baby". They are a must see each time we go to the zoo.
While at the zoo, I worked on the blur effect with my camera. Here the tiger is blurred in the background.
And here, Alex is blurred in the foreground. I love BLUR!!! I just need to learn to perfect it!
And of course Nat wanted to get a picture of her as an "eagle" in it's nest.
We had a fabulous time together!
No comments:
Post a Comment