
They boys have really been looking forward to going back to school. They both quickly got dressed in the morning and were ready for school at least an hour early...good sign! Dave took Hayden to his class (therefore no pictures) and I walked Alex to his room. Alex was excited to see some of his friends for church and from last year. How I remember those days! I am so glad that my boys both love school so much. It makes it much easier for me to say goodbye each morning!
Alex and Kenyon

Alex at his table (his teacher's wearing the skirt in the background!)

Notice Alex's new haircut. I have been begging him to do his hair differently for the last year or 2. Finally he decided it was ok for a new style...since he was going into 1st grade! He is so proud of his hair, especially since he does it all by himself!
1 comment:
Alex, super "first-grade" hair! It's absolutely wonderful that both Hayden and Alex love school - because that's where they'll be for the next many years!
Post a Comment