
About a week and a half before Halloween, Dave's Grandpa Syphus passed away. So, our family made another trek south to Murray, UT for his funeral and then went even further south to St. George for his burial. Even though it was lots of driving, with kids, and only 5 days, the trip was well worth it. One of the bright linings to going to a funeral of a family member is that you get to see and visit with your FAMILY. Since we live all the way up in Washington and not close to either of our families, we really relish these times when we are able to get together. While in Utah, not only did we go to Grandpa Syphus's funeral and burial,
but we also... -had a family picnic (with a fun stream of water to play in) -walked along a beautiful St. George river bed (and played in the water some more!) -enjoyed sunshine and shorts! -watched movies -went out to eat -shopped at the outlets -and slept!


This is Hayden doing a belly flop in the river...crazy kid!...I kinda think he looks like Tom Sawyer!
2 comments:
Totally Tom Sawyer. I bet he could get anyone to paint the fence for him, too.
love all the pictures.
Ok, so I may being totally envious, but I love that grey pleated skirt Tiff. where did you get it? I want one!!!!!! I am in such need for a new black or dark grey skirt because mine sags in the waist and looks too funny now. =(
Post a Comment