Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Recap

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving up here in Washington. Our family was fortunate to have family come and visit us this year: Dave's parents, His sister Robyn with her husband Kevin and their 4 kids. The house got a little crazy at times, but isn't that supposed to happen during the holidays when family is around?!? We had lots of fun hanging out and talking, going bowling at Big Al's (I think I got my worst score EVER! ALL my kids even beat me!) The kids and Kevin enjoyed playing the Wii.And coloring! Who would have thought that a few crayons, colored pencils and paper would be such a big hit?!
Thursday's feast was yummy! Enough said there...
On Friday, after Dave and I did our EARLY morning shopping we drove to Cannon Beach for a fun visit! The kids all got a hoot out of the jelly fish that washed ashoreAND they LOVED running from the waves. While there we of course had to eat at MO's and have hot chocolate.

I just had to add this picture because a miracle happen as the picture was being taken...I asked my 3 kids to huddle so I could take a picture and they DID! with smiles!
On Saturday, before Robyn's family left, we headed out to see Multnomah Falls. Beautiful as always, even though there was a little dizzle!

We LOVE it when family comes all the way up here to visit! It's so rare to have anyone but our parents come...so for this Thanksgiving we were truely thankful to be able to spend it with our family! (cheesy huh?)
Now it's Monday and time for the clean up before I can put out my Christmas decorations :)

2 comments:

Tamara said...

I hate it when there's dizzle.

Tamara said...

Great pics, by the way!