OH yes, my only problem is to stop myself from adding more and more redi whip as I drink. =) NOW,, NOW try adding some hazelnut creamer as well. ahhhhhhhhhh pure heaven!
That is one of my FAVORITE snacks!! For real! It's so comforting to me when it gets below 0 around here in Rexburg!!! And it's not the same without the redi whip. haha! Your so funny. Miss you! Baby boy is due any day now, my mom said you dropped off a little somethin at her house, YOU ARE SO SWEET! I wish I was having this little guy in Vancouver so everyone could see him in person!Anyway, Talk to you VERY soon. Love ya!
"Mothers who know do less. They permit less of what will not bear fruit eternally. These mothers choose carefully and do not try to choose it all." Julie Beck
2 comments:
OH yes, my only problem is to stop myself from adding more and more redi whip as I drink. =) NOW,, NOW try adding some hazelnut creamer as well. ahhhhhhhhhh pure heaven!
That is one of my FAVORITE snacks!! For real! It's so comforting to me when it gets below 0 around here in Rexburg!!! And it's not the same without the redi whip. haha! Your so funny. Miss you! Baby boy is due any day now, my mom said you dropped off a little somethin at her house, YOU ARE SO SWEET! I wish I was having this little guy in Vancouver so everyone could see him in person!Anyway, Talk to you VERY soon. Love ya!
Post a Comment