For the last week and a half, the kids have enjoyed spending many hours out in the snow.
They love just running around in it...
Shoveling it...
someone a little too anxious to get out in the snow that he
couldn't take the time to find the right snow pants???)
Jumping on the trampoline in it...
Making snow angels in it...
Making snow balls with it... (and throwing them...at mom!)
Making forts with it...
Playing in the park with it...
Eating it... (gross!)
and of course, sledding in it...
the park down the street to go sledding. I love our new park!)
(We think Hayden should shoot for the 2014 Olympics as a Tobaganer!)
We LOVE snow!
1 comment:
ha ha ha ha, the 2T snow pants! NOW THAT IS AN EXCITED KID! =)
I love Natalie's expression at the park. and oh my gosh, that is a lot of snow, it really really is!
I am glad it was still white for Christmas. Hope you guys had a great day.
Post a Comment