Monday, December 29, 2008

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly!

The Good - This last Saturday, I went to a wedding reception for one of my MiaMaids from the Five Oaks Ward (the ward we attended when we lived in Beaverton). It was so exciting to see Jana, meet her new husband and do a little catching up on her life! She is such a neat person! I'm so excited for her and this new adventure she's taking. While there, I was also able to see some other great and dear friends from our old ward, some of my past young women (who aren't so young anymore), and I even saw one of my old second grade students (she's almost 20 now)! You would think that since we only live 45 minutes away that we would be better at keeping in touch...but NO! (One of my weeknesses)
The Bad - Before leaving for the reception, I got one of my really bad headaches! AUGHHH! I quickly ate something, took medicine and hoped for the best. The best didn't find me because as the night progressed, my headache got even worse. Let's just say I didn't get any sleep that night because my head hurt TOO much! Luckily I was able to focus on seeing old friends and so I "pushed" the headache to the back of my mind.
The Ugly - When we got in the car to go home, my headache ACHED and I felt totally nausious. Just before arriving home let's just say Dave had to pull over...I think you can picture the rest of the UGLY!
But, the night was well worth all the ugly!

2 comments:

cjdustin said...

So sorry. Hope you are feeling better soon!

TheEamesExpress said...

I'm so sorry that happened. It's one of the worst pains possible in my book because it really clouds everything else out. At least you know I can sympathize and understand. Hope it doesn't happen again.