Friday, December 5, 2008

Decorations...

Finally I have all my Christmas decorations up and their storage boxes put away!!! It was a week long process (too many distrations, cleaning to be done and just not enough time in the day). Normally, I get my decorations out and put up on the Friday after Thanksgiving. But since we had family in town this year (yipee!), it didn't happen and therefore it ended up being a long, drawn out process. I was thinking that maybe I need to pare down next year and not do everything...but I love how it looks and feels when I'm done! Which I am! Yeah!

Now Dave just needs to finish hooking up all of the outdoor lights and that will be done too! However, it's not on my TO DO list so I don't have to worry about it!!!

These are just a few of my decorations...


1 comment:

camille said...

oh yes, I am STILL not all done and mine have been out for a week and a half now. MY goal tomorrow is to get it all finished and be DONE! maybe I will fallow your example and take pictures when I am done - that way I have a deadline. lol

OH, and I love the new back ground and the new family pics. my favorite is Hayden by himself - such a stud!!!!