Last night while I was on the phone, I heard one of my kids being reprimanded by my husband...very sternly. This sort of thing happens often in our house so I didn't think anything of it...until...Dave placed this on the desk in front of me...

Guess what this picture is of...Nat's hair. Apparently Hayden took scissors to the ponytail on the back of her head. So, I quickly got off the phone and went and checked what was left of her hair. After I took the ponytail out, I realized that the hair that was cut was the bottom layer of her hair at the back of her neck...okay...I can at least leave her hair down straight and it won't be noticable. But ponytails??? I was afraid that some parts would be too short to fit in the rubberband. This morning I tried putting Nat's hair up into ponytails to see if it would work and it DID! Barely! One of her ponytails isn't nearly as full as the other, but it'll still work.

I am so glad that I don't have to cut her hair short because I love her hair at it's current length.
3 comments:
She's still so adorable!
I'm so sorry! At least you don't need an emergency trip to Amy's--we've all been there!
Oh!, So sad! :-(! I live in fear of this happening to Shay! Last night Pete asked if he could cut off one of her braids. She freaked out! She says, "no cutting hair!" Hmmm...where has she heard that! I gave her a big lecture last spring when Hannah cut her hair.
Post a Comment