
Hayden and Alex enjoy helping me cook. So, I decided it was time for them to learn how to make Mac 'N Cheese. They were thrilled! They immediately got their chef hats from the toy room and began deciding who was going to do what (they definately spent some time negotiating over who got to stir vs. who got to pour the noodles in the pot!). All in all, their lunch ended up being edible! Yeah! Now if they would only learn how to cook dinner!
3 comments:
The hats are the best! Maybe if I did that my kids would be more excited when it's their day for dinner each week. Probably too late now.
Good job, Mom! It's frustrating for me to have the kids in the kitchen with me, but I know I need to start teaching them while they still want to. Maybe the hats would help!
I think it's great to teach kids kitchen skills so early! Looks like they love cooking with you!
Post a Comment