Sunday, November 29, 2009

Our Thanksgiving Weekend

Our family had a fabulous Thanksgiving weekend! The time went by way too fast! Here's some of what we did...


We began Thanksgiving day with pigging out on "PIGS" for breakfast! (pigs 'n the blankets are a must! Don't ya love traditions!)


Later we "FEASTED" on a traditional Thanksgiving meal. YUM!

During the day we browsed the Black Friday ads, the kids wrote their Christmas wish lists, we played video games and of course ate LOTS of pie!
On Friday morning I braved the Black Friday crowds early in the morning.
I took a break from shopping to take the family to Natalie's FIRST dance performance at The Festival of Tress. She LOVED it! and she was so cute!
(Nat with Shaylee, Maddy and Hannah as they wait to for the music to start.)




While at the Festival of Trees, we ran into SANTA!!! with NO lines!!! and no PAID photographer!!! We were thrilled! The boys each told Santa what they wanted while Natalie played shy.



On Saturday we went our on traditional "Christmas Tree Hunt" up in the forest with some friends!


We hiked through the trees and brush for a while until we found our tree.

After we got the tree back to our car, we had delicious chili dogs, hot chocolate and cheetos! The kids enjoyed playing in the clearing with their friends and shooting targets with air soft guns.

Now that the weekend is almost over, I need to gear up and clean my house that was trashed over the Thanksgiving weekend and then I get to do my holiday decorating! Yahoo!

2 comments:

Nicole Jackson said...

I love, love, love the pic of dave carrying the tree with the boys following behind! Great Memories!:)

Steph said...

Tiff- that picture of Shay and Nat dancing is to die for! Do you mind if I steal it for my blog?