Then yesterday, I look over at his shoes, which are drying upside down on a heater vent. Wow! I just bought these shoes for this school year and he's already worn the heals down that much!
Then I take a closer look, there's a BIG HOLE in EACH heel!!! No wonder the poor boy has been getting soaked! Needless to say, he went to school with different shoes today and I've already gone to the store and bought him a new pair of shoes with a much THICKER heel!
2 comments:
Oh poor boy! And I thought my boys feet were wet when they came home!
Spencer has gone through a pair of shoes as well! Holes in the heals, but not as bad as Alex! That is just crazy! It is amazing how fast shoes wear out or should I say how fast BOYS wear shoes out!!!
Post a Comment