On Tuesday, Alex went on his last field trip of Kindergarten to the ZOO! I was lucky to be able to go along, with Natatlie in toe. Alex had a great time not just because he was at the zoo, but because he was able to be in a group with his friends Kenyon, Mark O, and Mark A. The day started out VERY rainy and I was dreading going but decided to buck-up. When we got there, not a drop of water fell. The day even warmed up enough that we took off jackets/sweatshirts. Yeah! We made sure that each kid got to see the animal of their choice...bats, monkeys, and tigers...and other animals along the way. However, the favorite animal they saw was the polar bear because it was out playing and because they saw it poop...gross! It was nice to spend the day with Alex, his friends, Natalie and the two other moms in our group, Stephanie and Oksana. Yeah for field trips!


3 comments:
I looks like it was lots of fun! The polar bear just because he pooped???!!!!! I KNOW I would have chosen some other animal - like the meerkats or aardvarks or penguins or emus or cougars or - or - or.....
Ha! That's funny the Polar bear was Lexi's favorite, too. Now I know why!
I had such a fun time on the field trip. It was fun having our kids in the same class this year. Let's cross our fingers it will happen again next year!
Post a Comment