Alex's class did a little Fathers' Day Pizza Party...YUM! I love it when dad's are specially invited to go to their kids' classes. Us moms are there all the time (or at least it seems). So, it's nice when dads have a chance to spend time with their kids at school. Anyway, Alex was so excited for Dave to go to the pizza party. At the party, the kids sang a special song for their dads and served them pizza and juice. Each child made a knifty tie for their dads. I wonder if Dave will wear his tie on Sunday? Both Dave and Alex had a great time.

2 comments:
Fantastic! I think a special Dad's Day is great for both kids and dads. And, the tie is terrific! Oh yeah, where did the pizza come from? I really should have been Papa's!
That does sound special! I'm glad it all went well.
Post a Comment