This video is to remind me that my kids DO love each other...even though it seems like they fight, argue, tease and bicker with each other a lot! And of course, Kiki must be part of the group!
"Mothers who know do less. They permit less of what will not bear fruit eternally. These mothers choose carefully and do not try to choose it all." Julie Beck
4 comments:
Awesome! Great photography, Dave! "Group hug!"
Loves are great! I just have to say that three kids is many kids! When I look at mine all in a group, I get a little overwhelmed.
I always think the same thing, Its always sad when a little fun turn into tears. Your kids are so cute.
My kids do this about every night before bed until I yell at them to get into bed so that I can go to bed!
Post a Comment