Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Quirks...

So, I got tagged and therefore I now have to OUT my quirks. Luckily, my quirks aren't too embarrassing. So...if you must know...
1. I am a major list maker. I must have a list for EVERYTHING I do, buy, think of. You get the picture. And, if my list is a "to do" list, and I did something that day that was not on the list, I have to add it to the list and then cross it off. My kitchen and den are usually covered with sticky note lists.
2. I'm a time watcher. When the alarm goes off, I CAN'T get out of bed until the time ends in a 0 or 5. For example, 5:05. If it's 5:06, I MUST stay in bed until 5:10. The same thing goes for when I shower. I MUST continue to shower until the time ends in 0 or 5. Let's just say sometimes I get nice long showers!
3. Before I exercise or go to bed I MUST put chapstick on. Not just one coat, but 4-5 coats. If I don't put my chapstick on before bed, I can't relax and go to sleep until I do.
4. I must have ALL doors closed in my room to go to bed. If a door is left open, I feel like someone (don't know who!) is watching me. Also, I can't STAND to have my cabinet doors left open...ever!
5. I can't stand feet. UGHHH! When feet touch me, or even get close to touching me, I freak out. And if feet touch my feet, it's even worse...therefore I wear socks to bed (plus socks keep my feet cozy...because I love MY feet!).
6. I must exercise in the morning. I am so NOT a morning person. However, if I don't exercise in the a.m. my day is ruined! I'm mad because I didn't get up and I feel like I get nothing done the rest of the day and I am a crank! Routines can be great, but for me they backfire big time when I don't follow them.

There you have it...

Now I have to (maybe I should say GET TO) TAG 6 others. So the lucky ones are...Jolene, Karen Z., Tamara, my MOM (yes that means you MUST blog!), Robyn, and Nicole. Have fun!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

No wonder you're always late to the gym!!!