Pop! Is the sound I long to hear over and over when... And I must say that canning tomatoes is way easier than canning peaches, pears, salsa, beans, and the list goes on. It's so quick and easy...tomatoes anyone?
"Mothers who know do less. They permit less of what will not bear fruit eternally. These mothers choose carefully and do not try to choose it all." Julie Beck
7 comments:
Congrats! I don't know... I think peaches are pretty easy, too. And pears aren't bad if you don't peel them. But beans and salsa... no thanks!
Seriously Mom! Peaches are the worst. You have to peel them and deal with yucky, sticky peach juice dripping down your arm. Ughhh!
The only thing I have ever canned were blueberries - and those were soooo easy!
Way to go, good job!
Hmmmmmm! Maybe next year I will have to try out canning tomatoes! I am not a canner, but I maybe I could do those.
Try canning peaches with thirteen, 8 & 9 year old girls! Not fun! It took me two hours to clean my floor!
I can only imagine the STICKY mess created by all those girls...the mess I make with peaches is already too much!
Yeah, you did it! You should teach me how next year.
Good job on the tomatoes! I tagged you on my blog, now you get to share your quirks!!!
Post a Comment