The other day, I was reading
http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/2009/05/dont-hate-me-because-my-closets-are.html and got the sudden urge to reorganize a few of my closets. So, that day I went to the store and purchased a bunch of tubs and then began working!
Our medicine closet (yep! I said closet not cabinet...I'm married to a "have to have every med. out there" guy) now looks so much better. Not to mention, I now know that we have like 8 things of children's tylenol! So now in the middle of the night when I'm sick/or one of the kids are sick, I can quickly FIND the correct medicine without dumping half the stuff on the floor because I'm too tired to be careful!
In our Master bathroom, we have a linen closet in the "potty" spot. I love this closet! It's so nice to have a spot for just our towels, etc. Anyway, now that things are labeled and sorted, I love it even more. I can better keep track of my "back-up" supplies of soaps, hair products, etc. And...Dave won't need to ask me were the extra toothpaste, etc. is anymore! because things are labeled! and easy to find!!!
So, if anyone else out there love to organize stuff, I'd love to hear about it!
6 comments:
I love clean closets, too! Like under the sink in our bathroom---I just cleaned that out, and it looks FAB!
I want to be you! I HATE to organize. I find it completely overwhelming.
I love to organize, you just won't know it in this house. I have tried several timesbut just can't get things copletely settled still!
That is impressive! I love to organize too but I don't do it often enough or keep it nice long enough. A bad combination!
Wow Tiffany! I love clean closets too! I'm gonna try this.
Yes, it is your long lost cousin, Kathy (Winder) remember me????
I check on you every once in awhile!
Love,
Kathy
I too love to organize but I also have a hard time with inconsistency! They don't quite go together! Fabulous closets! Thanks for the inspiration!
Post a Comment