Before I found this cereal, I had to have an egg, 1/2 glass of chocolate milk (my favorite food!) and a small bowl of Frosted Mini Wheats (bite sized only) for breakfast! Before that it was a bowl of Cream of Wheat with a teaspoon of sugar and cooled to the perfect temperature and then add just a little bit of milk.
Why is it that when I have my favorite cereal for breakfast, I feel like I can accomplish anything that day?!?
5 comments:
I've never seen that cereal before. You might want to bring a stash with you for your visit to avoid being bummed each morning ;)
Jo- You can get it at Winco!
I need to teach you to make your own granola....much cheaper!
Yep! It is truly delish! And, guess what --- we have it at Kroger's and I've already finished the box. I don't even think I shared it with Jim!
hmmmm, not a huge granola cereal girl - but willing to give it a try. currently I am a cup of chocolate milk, 1 egg, sometimes a slice of plain toast, and fruit. :)
Post a Comment