Well today started out fabulous. I began my day by getting up at 5 am and going to the gym for a weight/cardio class. Afterward I went for a cold, yet fun 5 mile run. I thought about running on the treadmill instead of outside because of the ice patches on the roads...but the treadmill is SO boring...so outside it was. There were several icy patches where I choose to slow down and walk (who wants to fall flat on their hinee for traffic to laugh at? Not me!) and so luckily I never lost my footing. While at the gym I found out school was delayed by 2 hours because of the icy conditions. Buck up I say! Anyway, that news made me do a quick scramble to rearrange my crazy morning schedule. I then got Hayden to the doctor who then proceeded to put Hayden on a new ADHD med called vyvanse. Cross your fingers that it will be our miracle drug!!! Then I went to Gymboree to pre-shop for Thursday's gymbuck redemption. Oh the stress of choosing just a few clothes from many that you love. I have to definately parr down my Gymboree wish list. Then I had a dentist appointment to glue my retainer back on to my bottom teeth...finally...it's been partly off for over a week now. That all happened before 1 pm! Then I thought I could take the afternoon a little easier and work on my goal for the day...cleaning out my game and craft cabinets in the family room. Did it happen? NO! Things just kept coming up. Sometimes I just wish for a nice, easily, nothing happening day.
And a side note...Yeah for Mitt!!!
7 years ago