I sometimes wonder WHY I choose to add more "work" to my life. Well, this time I can answer that question with ease...pure peer pressure. Thanks family for giving me more to do! Anyway, I have actually been thinking for several months now that I need to set up a blog. I have a hard time sitting down and journaling, so I thought blogging would be a way to get started. So I guess a little nudge from family was a good thing. I am not making any promises as to how often I will post, but I am willing to give it a try.
Today has been pretty relaxing for a Sunday. Whoever said Sunday was a day of rest did not have young kids at home! Now that our meeting time has moved to 1 pm, our Sundays (that's 2 so far) have been much more relaxing. The kids get up and eat breakfast and then play. Dave and I sleep in...yes, that's right, sleep in. When we get up, there is no rush to get ready and out the door like on other days or past Sundays. I've actually been able to take a bath these last two Sundays. Dave even drew my water today and made sure it was hot enough! Then, before we go to church, I put dinner in the crock pot/oven. When we come home...aaaahhh...the aroma. Then we eat, play games, watch a church video and then the kids go to bed. Next week my plan is to actually read the lesson for Relief Society BEFORE church. Cross our fingers that Sundays continue to be the best day of the week!
7 years ago