What a great day Saturday was! It started out as a work day for me. Dave was off playing in an Elder's Quorem raquetball tournament. So I was at home with the kids (Yippee!!) doing odds and ends sort of stuff around the house: finishing laundry, dishes, picking up!, srubbing doors that had been "decorated" (thank goodness for Magic Erasers! Sorry mom they didn't have them when we were younger), putting together a grocery list, finalizing Hayden's b-day party, and wrapping up stuff for our Cub Scout Blue and Gold this Tuesday. All this I did before lunch! After lunch I sat down and posted items on Craig's List (beyond easy to do...why didn't I do it earlier...and the best part...we made money and everything is GONE!). Then...the BEST part of my day...A BIKE RIDE WITH FRIENDS!!!

It was beautiful weather...50 degrees outside, which is great for Vancouver in February. We went on a fabulous 20 mile ride. It felt so good to be out on my bike again. I don't think I have riden outside since before grandma's funeral when Uncle Trent helped my adjust my cable because I kept throwing my chain when I tried to go to my big chain ring (didn't throw my chain even once...thanks Uncle Trent!) Anyway, after my great bike ride, I ran to the grocery store and party store. Got most of what I needed then returned home. I quickly put my purchases away and then got ready to have friends over for games. We ATE and played Oh Hell aka Oh Heck aka 7 up! It was a great, busy and fun day! I can't wait for summer to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment