Friday, March 28, 2008

Freedom...

Well, Natalie has figured out how to climb out of her crib much to our dismay. She has gained her FREEDOM! So, I guess this means we need to set up an actual bed in her room and get rid of the crib. Hopefully she will still be easy to put to bed, but I highly doubt it because very seldom does she ever want to go the bed. She would rather read or play (kinda can't blame her for that). So, out of the 3 kids, she is the only one who has even attempted successfully to get out of the crib.

***and as a side note, I love putting bows in Nat's hair, however, my obsession does NOT go as far as having her wear bows with her jammies to bed. Dave just didn't take it out before putting her to bed last night.

1 comment:

Sharrid said...

She thinks it's pretty funny but NO adults agree! So, is the toddler bed set-up yet?