Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Spring Break at the POOL, etc.





Last week was our spring break! Yippee!! The kids and I had a great time. I tried to have a fun activity for them to do each day so that they wouldn't be "stuck" in front of the TV. On Monday, I took the kids bowling with our friends the Perkins. Big Al's is one of their favorite places to go. Afterwards, we met up with Dave and went to Jamba Juice. Can you believe the kids did not want their Jamba? I guess we haven't taken them there enough. On Tuesday, we went to the "Firstenburg" community pool with the Sorks for an evening of fun in the water. The kids loved floating in the lazy river (which we as parents did not think was very LAZY...it was CRAZY full of kids), going down the water slide and playing in the toddler "squirt park". By the end of the evening, they were exhausted because they played so hard.

No comments: