Friday, April 18, 2008

Do I ever get a break?

I sometimes wonder if I ever get a break. It seams that every time I turn around, take my eyes off me kids, go to the bathroom...something seems to happen. Today it was Natalie. I was on the phone for a few minutes when I realized that Natalie was awfully quiet. I go look for her an this is what I saw...You're probably wondering what is in her hair?! That would be my lotion. She thought it was shampoo. Needless to say, I stripped her and put her in the shower (2nd time that day). As I was doing this, I thought back to last year when Natalie got into my lipstick (didn't realize I had BRIGHT RED lipstick still). Luckily she wasn't dressed at the time. The lipstick was much more difficult to clean up. After her LONG bath, there was a nice red ring around the tub that I also had to scrub. Kids! They sure keep us busy.

3 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh, we've had the make-up disasters! Wait until it's hot pink nail polish all over your carpet in the bedroom. I think that's my favorite. Somewhere we've got a picture of Hannah with "black eyes" because she has so much makeup around her eyes and lipstick all over her face. KIDS!

Steph said...

First it's Hayden chasing Alex with shampoo and then it's Natalie washing her hair with lotion! You have had a busy week! Wish I could say I don't have any idea what that's like, but I'm a mom, so I can't:) KIDS!!!!!!!

TheEamesExpress said...

Oh I remember the lipstick pictures! Very adorable. Hope you get to sit down at some point.