Tuesday, April 8, 2008

General Conference..


Can I just say that I love conference more and more each year! I didn't quite know what to think about conference as it was appoaching. I had mixed feelings because President Hinckley wouldn't be there giving a message(s). However, I grew to love President Monson even more. What a neat man! I was also a little worried about how the kids would be. Sitting down and watching conference with a 2 year old is not relaxing and spirit inviting. However, my mom e-mailed a great little packet for the kids to do (Thanks mom!). They loved it. There favorite was the Bingo game. Let's just say they actually were listening to conference. They even "listened" to both Sunday sessions. WOW! It was thrilling to see how excited they got when they could put a Skittle on one the the Bingo spots. Bingo will definately be a conference tradition...along with breakfast burritos...another big hit! YUMMY!

No comments: