




On Wednesday of our Spring Break, we went with our friends, the Zundels to the Children's Museum in Portland. You would think that since we live so close to the museum, we would have gone there before. NOPE! Such a shame, because we had a fabulous time. The kids loved using their imaginations to play in the different areas (theate, muscial stage, doctor's office, grocery store, water works, etc). I only thought we would spend a few hours there, but we stayed until 3 pm because the kids were having such a great time. We will definately have to go again!
4 comments:
well, all I have to say is that Jeleousy is running thru my veins!!!!!!! I just want to move sooooo dang bad!
I am glad you are having so much fun with spring break!
your blog does not like me! it is eating my comments! gggrrggg!
I was happy to find your blog. I can't believe that Hayden is 7. How is it that the kids keep getting older but I don't? ;)
Looks like fun! We haven't been to the children's museum in years. I should take my kiddos again.
Post a Comment