Sunday, May 25, 2008

Bows...

As many of your know, I enjoy making bows for Nat's hair to match her outfits. Lately it has been difficult to find the right bow to go wtih the right outfit because the bows were stored in a basket. So, I decided to make a bow holder from some leftover project scraps.When I put the bows on, I realized how many bows I actually had...too many to fit! But I can now quickly find the bows I am looking for!

5 comments:

Sharrid said...

I think you must be a bow-maker-aholic! I suspect you'll continue to make more too!!!

TheEamesExpress said...

This is a great idea! I've been looking for a way to store my girls ribbons so might have to keep this in mind when I have enough, kinda been out of bow making. Great work here.

Jo said...

I spotted the BYU ones - GO COUGARS!!! Bow making is one thing I never figured out - but now it's too late, anyway.

Steph said...

Shaylee's bow holder has five ribbons hanging down that are completely full and I STILL have a basket full of bows! I believe it's an addiction!

Tamara said...

Just STOP already!