This last weekend I was lucky to be able to go the coast with a group of women from our ward. It was "to die for" weather so I was really excited to not only take a break from life but to also bask in the sun. We all had a great time. There was tons of yummy food, lots of chatting, a little shopping, a fun run on the beach (thanks Tamara, Sarah & Katherine) and some game playing and movie watching. And...the best part of all...playing in the ocean! It was so warm out that you actually WANTED to jump into the COLD water. By the end of the afternoon, most of the women joined us "die hard" wave jumpers (Thanks Kaylene, Kathernine and April for your spunk and willingness to get wet from the start!) I'm already looking forward to next year's getaway!

No comments:
Post a Comment