Sunday, May 25, 2008

Do I ever get a break? #2

Friday morning was great until... Natalie got into my pantry! She was looking for candy (which she obviously found) but made a big mess in the process. This happened just minutes before we were supposed to head out and meet Dave for lunch. Augghh! About an hour earlier she was playing in my bathroom and decided to use my Bath & Body Works handsoap for shampoo AND tried to put on my mascara. She was even successful as getting some of the mascara on her eyelashes...the rest ended up ALL around her eye. Should have taken a picture :(

2 comments:

Sharrid said...

Hmmmm..... a lollipop, I see! I bet it tasted good! You know, sometimes it's really tough being a mom!

Tamara said...

You could always just tie her to you with a leash, then you know what she's doing every minute! I hate the naughty-exploration stage.