Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

A few Saturdays ago we were blessed with beautiful weather AND an early soccer game! This made is possible for us to head down to Bauman Farms Pumpkin Patch in Woodburn, OR. I must say this Pumpkin Patch is phenominal!

The kids loved the Hay Ride!
They loved the large corn maze (shaped like a pirate ship!) and the dark maze were you get to use your flashlights! The dark maze was a favorite for ALL 3 kids, but not so much for us parents because it's easy to lose your kids in the dark :)
And they loved the obstacle course!

The Bouncing Pillow was also a big hit!
They also really enjoyed the tube slides and the swings!

And of course the animals!
It was such a nice day that we even ended up taking off our sweaters and sweatshirts because it got TOO warm! Imagine that at this time of year up here!

After the pumpkin patch, Dave and the kids watched a movie in the Sequioa while I shopped for a bit at the Woodburn Factory Outlets. Let's say the carmel corn (purchased at the Pumpkin Patch..delish!) mess was worth having a little time to shop with no kid/husband distractions, moans and groans!

What a GREAT day for ALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My parents used to take us to pumpkin patches growing up. SO FUN! Sounds like you guys had a blast. I love fall time in the Vancouver area. I can't wait to see you! Golden and I will be getting into town this saturday! We'll be at church the next 2 sundays. I hope your doing well!

Sarah said...

I want to try that farm next year! It looks great! Glad you had a fun time!