Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bruce Wayne and His Batmobile!

Hayden has been anticipating his first official Pinewood Derby for a long time now. This year he decided to make his car into a "Batmobile". So Dave, my dad and Hayden got to work. Luckily Hayden was very pleased with the end result and was sure his "Batmobile" would win every race.

Hayden with his "Batmobile" and a very sly "I'm gonna win" look on his face.
Before the racing could begin, "Speed Racer" had each contender answer some questions. Hayden cracked us up! I wish I'd had my video camera. Anyway, Hayden let everyone know that he was "Bruce Wayne" and that he was going to win E-V-E-R-Y race.

Luckily Hayden's car won 2 of his 4 heats. Way to go "Bruce Wayne"! Also, so you know Hayden is already looking for tips to make his car go even faster next year! He wants that gold trophy!

1 comment:

teamZ said...

Way to go Bruce Wayne!