Thursday, April 23, 2009

Fort Vancouver

While my parents were here we decided to take one of the kids' early release days and visit Fort Vancouver.
The kids really enjoyed looking at the different buildings. The cannons were definately a B-I-G hit with the boys and they were hoping that they could actually load the balls into the cannon.

Hayden was such a great big brother while we were there. He has such a sweet loving side and was definately watching over Natalie and helping her not get "lost". It made my heart melt!
The kids found this old wooden wheelbarrow next to one of the houses and decided it would be fun to fill it with firewood and then deliver it to the house. Why are they so willing to work for "someone" else and not at home? I'm sure the chores I give them are more fun :P



We had a great time at the fort. And Hayden even was able to get something signed off in his Cub Scout book! Double Bonus.

After the fort, we decided to have a yummy treat at Sonic Burger! Love their happy hour!

No comments: