Wednesday, July 23, 2008

California Adventure - California Trip #3

On our last day at Disneyland, we decided to spend part of the day at California Adventure. It was different than I thought it would be. There was definately more sun (they lacked trees), more asphalt, and the people who worked there were not the friendly, bubbly "cast" you encounter at DL. But, those things aside, we still had a great time.

The boys fell in love with 2 of the rides there.

1. The Mullholland Street Rollercoaster-a great roller coaster! except for the fact that you felt like you were going to go over the edge. I could just picture my boys flying though the air and landing on the pavement below-but still fun. Hayden and Alex wanted to go on it over and over again!2. Raging Waters (I know there's a different name for it, but I can't remember what it is.) The boys thought this ride was the BEST! When it was my turn to go on it with them, the ride broke down. Bummer!Natalie spent a good part of the time at "Bug's Life". They have great toddler activities and rides. The boys even spent some time there and enjoyed it.
All in all, we were glad to visit California Adventure, had a good time there, but still prefer Disneyland!

4 comments:

cjdustin said...

What a fun trip. I love all the sunshine. Doesn't it just make you happy? No wonder so many people live in CA. So glad you had a great time.

Laura said...

How about Soaring over California? That's one of Ethan's favorites. He was so excited the first time we went on it and explained that he knew how it worked - you flew right into the TV. This Oct when we go he'll be tall enough for the real rides so we'll have to check your favs out!

Jo said...

I say - who needs Disneyland when you can party at the Chase house???? Really, as sad as I was that you left us for 3 whole days, I'm glad that you had such a great time.

Nicole Jackson said...

We love California Adventure because it is usually less crowded than DL! That ride Grizzly River Run is the funniest! So Sad that you didn't go on it! Did you try Soarin through CA, or Screamin CA, those are some of our Favs!