7 years ago
Monday, July 28, 2008
Rock Band - California Trip #6
Can I just say that Rock Band is a blast to play! While visiting the Chases, Rock Band for the Wii came out and they just "had to get it"! We had fun singing, drumming and strumming the guitar for hours! The thing I like about this game is that you work together as a group to pass songs or improve your score. If one player is not doing as well, the others can "save" him (usually it was me that needed saving!) Also, adults love this game just as much as the kids do. Alex became quite the lead singer. His favorite songs were "Wanted: Dead or Alive" and "Roxanne". When we came home from vacation I would hear him, in his room or outside, singing one of these 2 songs. Hayden also loved singing but preferred to play the drums.

Now the boys are just trying to convince Dave to get this game...but he's not such a big fan...bummer! Maybe in time...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment