One of our favorite things to do while in California is to visit the beach. There is just something relaxing about sitting in the sun and watching the waves roll in. While in California, we were lucky to be able to go to the beach a few times. The kids just loved playing in the sand and jumping the waves as they came to shore. I loved watching them have a great time.

The boys loved digging a hole with their cousins. Natalie even joined in on the fun, however she added sand to the hole instead of taking it out. There was a point when I was like, "Where's Natalie?" and I started to panic because I could not find her anywhere. A moment later, I saw the top of her head barely popping out of the deep hole!

1 comment:
You know, we should have been there!
Post a Comment