Monday, July 28, 2008

Hangin' with the Cousins - Califonia Trip #7

My kids just love hanging out with cousins. They were so excited to go to California to see their Chase cousins and then when it was time to leave to go home they cried because they were going to miss them. This week, we are going to visit even more cousins from Dave's side of the family. They are SO excitied! There is just something special about cousins...it's like they are your immediate and forever friends. I remember growing up and taking vacations to visit my cousins. I didn't get to see them very often because we lived states away, but when we did get together there was always this immediate feeling of friendship.
Here are a few pictures of the kids with their Chase cousins. We look forward to adding pictures with their Reid cousins soon!

Close cousins!
4th of July!
Visiting Uncle Rick and his "office" on the way home from the beach!

1 comment:

cjdustin said...

I love the pics of the cousins together. You're right about cousins they area special people.