So I have been a bit of a slacker lately. I am so behind on my posts (about a month's worth) and feel a little bit overwelmed. But, I guess I just need to hunker down and get on with it. Baseball season is over (has been for about a month now). Hayden and Alex were on the same team this year, The Green Lizards (the names kids come up with!) and they had the BEST coach, our Bishop, Bishop/Coach McKague!

Hayden loved playing catcher while Alex preferred to be on the mound waiting to catch the ball as it was hit. They both did really well at bat (first year of coach pitch can be a little nerve racking) and loved sprinting to first base.It's been exciting to see both boys enjoy a sport together and enjoy being on the same team.
1 comment:
They had the second best coach! :) I am glad that they enjoyed baseball. My boys love it too!
Post a Comment