Friday, August 29, 2008

Do I ever get a break #3!

While I was in the shower, this is what happened...

Yes...those are animal crackers that have been stomped on:)
This would be the game closet...or should I say game floor?

Do movies really need to be put away?

I didn't take pictures of the books Natalie had cascading down our stairs...every book from her room!

To add more to my clean-up after my kids misery, the night before Hayden flooded the bathroom. He started his bath water and then got distracted by the toys in the bonus room...flooding occurred! Hopefully no mold will since the water went from the upstairs to the downstairs in a fast dripping motion. Many soaked beach towels later & with the help of the suction power of our steam cleaner. The water is gone!

The culprut of all above mentioned acts (except the tub)---Natalie!!!

Now, I know that this happens to all of us moms at one point or another. and can I say AUGGGHHHH for us all? AUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

3 comments:

Sharrid said...

Yep! Those WERE the days! And, guess what..... you were an active culprit when you were her age! So sorry, though!!! Did you think about going to "Maine"? That's what I frequently pondered! Sadly, I still have never been to Maine. Hmmmmmm!!!

Sister Kaylie Victoria Crofts said...

Wow! You were really bombarded! I would not be happy...but can you laugh about it now??

TheEamesExpress said...

That certainly sounds like you've been busy! I hope the bathroom covers well from the flooding.