Saturday, August 23, 2008

Shocker!


Many of you know that Dave is not a big sports guy. So, when he told me that he wanted to play on Papa Murphy's softball team, I was shocked! Now, Papa's is not known to be a great team in the league...actually some rules were recently changed to avoid a team from being totally anailated...because of Papa's performances in the past. This was the team for Dave, not super competitive and just out to have fun! Dave's first game was on Friday. We all thought his team was going to lose, but NO! They WON 4-3! Dave did a great job at bat and at playing third base and he had a great time...except for when Hayden threw up...but that's another story.

3 comments:

Jo said...

GO DAVE!!!!!!!!! I never thought I'd see the day..... Next time we get together we'll have to have a family game (if I can talk Erin into it!).

Laura said...

Cool! That looks like fun.

Sharrid said...

Way to go, Dave!!! WOW! But what was the deal with Hayden?