Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The 4th!

On Saturday, July 4th we went on a hike with the Perkins! The kids were cheery, even when they had to climb for a good mile or so.
Nat even walked the whole time!
Group shot once we "summitted"!

Here's the waterfall you see are you look over and around the railing. The mist felt so good!


Below the falls were some pools and fun rock to climb around.


The boys didn't mind getting in the COLD water!
After playing around for a while, we ate our yummy packed lunches.
Nat loved feeding Dave her grapes.
Then we walked back, downhill!!!
Later that day, we got together with some more friends for a yummy potluck bbque, a huge game of Twister,
and of course some FIREWORKS!

1 comment:

teamZ said...

Where was the hike? I need kid friendly hike ideas. I know of no hikes. JR only knows of hikes that are good for people over the age of 16. My kids are old enough I think they would like it.