Our last day at Disneyland...sob, sob, sob...was again terrific! Right when we walked in the park we met...
Then we went on a few rides before the "Princess Fantasy Fair". Once there we waited in line (we even got there 20 minutes before it opened) for about an hour, the longest we had to wait the whole trip.
This is what the kids did while in line...
Hayden slept
Alex and Nat entertained each other.
Then we finally saw the princesses. Nat and I were bumbed that Cinderella wasn't there, again! That's just wrong!
Then we met up with the Chases (who slept in and didn't arrive 'til 10 am) and ...drum roll...the Incredibles on Hollywood Blvd!
Look at our muscular boys!
Aren't we cute!
Then we went on more rides! Yippee!
Getting ready to launch on "California Screamin'" Hayden is in front of me and Alex is behind. Last year the boys loved Muholland Madness Rollercoaster. But once they rode California Screamin' nothing else could compare!
Nat loved the "Jumping Jelly Fish" ride!
Here's Hayden on the Jungle Cruise.
Nat finally tried the tire zip line at Brother Bear. She loved it so much she refused to leave!

I refuse to stand in line for the Characters (expect for the princesses!) so when we come across one out and about, the kids get really excited.
Nat finally tried the tire zip line at Brother Bear. She loved it so much she refused to leave!
I refuse to stand in line for the Characters (expect for the princesses!) so when we come across one out and about, the kids get really excited.
Nat was a little scared of Sully...who was "put off" that she wouldn't say hi to him.
The boys loved running into Briar Fox and Briar Bear by Splash Mountain. You would think that with all the time we spent over there that we would have run into them more.
After a long and fun filled day, we sat and watched the fireworks on main street (for the first time!), I went and bought a few last minute souveniors and Dave crashed with the kids...yes, the kids are all asleep!.
We love DL and can't wait to go again! Thanks Chases for hanging with us this year, thanks DL for our special fast past, and thanks kids for suggesting we make the trip again. DL 2010 anyone?
2 comments:
I wanna go! I wanna go!!!
I'm there!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment