Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wild Animal Park

After resting on Tuesday by the pool, we loaded all the kids up again and went to the Wild Animal Park on Wednesday (June 17th). When I was planning our vacation, the Wild Animal Park was not on the top of my list. I thought the kids would prefer the zoo and that 2 days of seeing animals was a lot. Well, I have changed my mind. We LOVED the Wild Animal Park! Even more than the zoo!

Here we are waiting for the wonderful bird show! The best we've seen!

The boys on the new tram. The tram is a must while at the Wild Animal Park. It almost feels like you are on a safari!

I always love to see the giraffes. However, I was a little bummed that we couldn't feed them like last time we visited.

Love watching the cheetahs pace back and forth. They are so beautiful!
The kids ALL loved Lorakeet Landing. Natalie was so excited to feed and "hold" the birds. Too cute!

The boys sharing! and working together!
Hayden, Alex and Natalie actually cooperating and posing for a picture. Lucky me!
Natalie loved playing at the park after eating lunch!

Hayden wishing he was as big as a gorilla.

There were many baby elephants! Another thing that was so cute to see!

Parker and Bryant loved (even though they won't admit it) pushing Natalie in the stroller. I didn't mind the break.

The petting zoo was also fun for the kids.
The tired, but still happy group after a long day of walking and looking at animals.

No comments: