One reason we decided to vacation in southern California again this year is because Dave had a conference in Vegas which made it so that the kids and I could hang out there for 2 weeks! He drove us down to California, then went to his conference and then came back and finished the vacation with us.
On Monday (June 15th), the day after Dave left, I thought it would be fun to take the kids to the San Diego zoo. The weather was terrific, most animals were out and about and we were well rested after a relaxing Sunday. Unfortunately, both Jolene's and my cameras ran out of batteries. Luckily we were able to get a few good pictures first.
The kids on a HOT (it's burning my legs so quickly take the picture while I moan) saber tooth tiger.
We were lucky that the pandas were awake AND eating! Apparently that's not the norm.
Here's my FAVORITE animal! Don't you just want to cuddle with a koala? I do! And again, we were lucky it was awake and eating. So cute!
Hayden even brought his camera along and took some pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment