This year the weather did not cooperate the way I think it should have. We only went once and on the warmest day we had available, the Friday after Dave returned from Vegas (June 19th). We thought it would be warm after the clouds burnt off, but NO! The warmest it got was 74 degrees! Not southern California beach weather! Even though it wasn't as warm as we'd hoped for, we all still had a great time.
Natalie loved running around with the "pink" boogie board. She even tried riding on it, but had a hard time floating.
Dave and Rick love going out and "catching" the waves together. 
I can hear them now..."Dude, that was awesome!"
I can hear them now..."Dude, that was awesome!"
Hayden makes his own kind of fun where ever he is. Who knows what he's doing here.
The kids, along with Jolene and me, enjoyed digging holes. The bigger the better!
The Chases
The Reids
The Reids
No comments:
Post a Comment